With chocolate, Swiss crosses… Swiss Collection is inspired by national folklore to decorate
the famous 849: a design collection that offers a highly colourful introduction to the culture of Switzerland.
The 849 is genuinely a cult object, both smart and informal, with its
aluminium body distinguished by its hexagonal shape: six facets of a
unique temperament that make it an iconic writing instrument suited to
all occasions. From the launch of the ballpoint pen in 1969 to the
creation of the fountain pen, the 849 has become a day-to-day companion
offering unique writing comfort.
- Ballpoint pen & fountain pen
- Hexagonal body in aluminium
- Classic or fantasy colours, applied by electrostatic powder spraying
- Flexible clip
- Refillable ballpoint pen fitted with medium-blue Goliath giant cartridge and a push buttton mechanism
- Fountain pen fitted with an Idyllic Blue Chromatics ink cartridge (erasable ink)
- Made in Switzerland