The Fenix remote pressure switch is specially designed for tactical
flashlights-three sensors connected in parallel to the spring steel
switch module for easy reliable activation. The flashlight is activated
by applying slight finger pressure to the switch, and once pressure is
released, the flashlight turns off. The 80cm cable (max length) allows
for remote controlling of the flashlight, making it more agile and
convenient for your tactical mission or hunting
- Durable for over 100,000 activations. Flashlight is activated by pressing any one of the four sensors.
- Cable made from resilient PU material, 23cm in length when coiled, 80cm in length when expanded.
- The tail cap is made from T6-grade aluminum with Type III hard-anodized finish for durability and scratch resistance.
- Side switch in tail cap capable of longtime 1A electric current passing, which works separately with the pressure pad switch.
- Water-proof to IPX-8 standard
- The tail cap is 25.4mm in diameter, 40mm in length. Works with Fenix TK16,TK22, flashlights.
- Pressure pad switch, cable and the tail cap weigh 53.2 grams total